Power sensor signal conditioing

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the benefit of others viewing this thread here is Erics response:

Thanks.

I think I understand. my issue was that I was revising the circuits and for the AD736 it is pretty clear because it is out of the datasheet mainly, however for the CA3140 it is more custom and it was hard for me to deduce the circuit from the datasheet.

So I was pretending that the circuit is not there and I need to build it, so how would I go about doing that just by looking at the datasheet. i.e. to arrive at the same circuit I currently have...

Which is why I was asking why the choice of 10k resistor at +NI and not 15K or 1K, and why the 4k7 at 2 and why is 2 connected to 6 and what is the datasheet diagram equivalent that justifies the circuit i have..

Those were my questions ....

I have built the cicuit and tucked it away in a plastic box with a switch and all.. very crude (ehm I am mean professional) it is doing its job.

I will post some pictures in the next few weeks.. I am just a bit busy now..

Thanks a lot for everything..

Charbel.

hi Charbel,
Pleased hear you project is working OK.

With regard to your questions, I have posted a pdf of OPA basics.

If you plan other projects using operational amplifiers, it would be useful to read thru the pdf.

Attachments

• sboa092a.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 308
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…