Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power on, diodes on for 4 seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JitHster

Hi !

I have an idea, where I need a circuit, which can do the following:

**broken link removed**

There is a constant 12v power input connected to A (in the picture)

Then I need to have power to the diodes (1 and 2) for about 4 seconds, then they shall be "turned" off

There will be a constant 12v power to A..

And the next time 12v "hits" connection A the process needs to be restarted... Diodes shall be "turned" on for 4 seconds, and then "turn" off

How can this be done?

If it's possible I need a complete "recipe" beacuse, im a complete newbie at this

And sorry on my semi bad english.. Hope you guys can understand what I mean!

JitHstr,
"power to the diodes" in connection with your drawing doesn't make sense.
You say: "There will be a constant 12v power to A.." then you say: "And the next time 12v "hits" connection A..."
I think it would help to explain exactly what you are trying to do...the project not the solution. ;)

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back