Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you a lot for help.
I'm trying as much as possible not to rip off someone else's design but just to borrow some ideas. I borrowed some ideas from your last design also but I'm still experiencing problems. So i tried to simulate your design, and now I'm completely confused. Look at this.

amp1.JPG

amp1osc.JPG

Now either I'm doing something completely wrong or its my software.
I'm using National Instruments Circuit Design Suite 10.0, but so far everything i simulated was quite precise when assembled later with physical parts.
Any idea why am i getting this kind of simulation output?

Any idea why am i getting this kind of simulation output?
Your generator shows a signal of 3V. I don't know if it is 3V RMS or 3V peak. It might be 3V RMS which has a peak voltage of 4.24V
Your 'scope shows an output of +10.915mV and -11.583mV. I don't know why the output level is so low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back