Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Posts by user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
I've found the difference between the new forum setup and the old one in regards to searching for threads based on a user name. Before it would search ALL threads that the user entered had posted in not just one's they'd started which is all it does now. Is there any way to get the old behavior back? I don't know about any other users but this was a very important feature for me. It allowed me to track all active threads by me or any other user I chose.

I've always found the subscription feature less than useful, and always relied on being able to search by username to find my own active threads, and those of others if need be.

Nope, not fixed. After having not logged in for about 16 hours the only two therads it returned are both ones that I started, no returns at all on any others.

Sounds like it.
I'll.. <sniffle> Cope, we all will.
Thanks for the responses.

Stupid that such a useful feature was removed and so many bugs were introduced. Ahh well. Hopefully this is the last major upgrade (after everything is sorted out) that the board will have to make for a while, there is something said about having a stable easily usable software, upgrades seem to break more things than features they provide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back