Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Posting Links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
When I click on the insert link button above () I now get a blank dialog box instead of the previous one in which you could insert the URL.

Mike.

Last edited:
Hi Eric,

Looks like it must be something at my end.

This is what I get no matter how long I wait,

link-png.23276

Anyone any idea?

Mike.

Attachments

• Link.png
    Link.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
strange.. i tested on ie 8 and seemed to work.. Has this just started to happen? in the last few days?

hi,
For reference, I am using XP Pro with Mozilla FireFox.

Attachments

• esp03 Oct. 26.gif
    esp03 Oct. 26.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
What's wrong with Firefox 3? I've found it much better that 2.

A quick update,

The problem is still the same.
Nobody else seems to have the problem and so I assume it is something wrong on my end.
I can now type the relevant tag quicker than the insert url dialog appeared and so the problem is no longer.:D

Mike.

A quick update,

The problem is still the same.
Nobody else seems to have the problem and so I assume it is something wrong on my end.
I can now type the relevant tag quicker than the insert url dialog appeared and so the problem is no longer.:D

Mike.

It's still odd though. Do you have any virus stuff that you installed recently? Your computer might be blocking it as a "malicious attack" or something. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back