Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

U/S links

Status
Not open for further replies.

L_J

I've just decided to give Oshonsoft another go, and so checked out the following forum page:
only to find that the links given there for the "getting started" files don't work anymore - which is hardly surprising, as they're dated 2011 :) Any chance of fixing them ? Ta.

Ian,

Can we not remove the dead links and replace them with working links?

JimB
(Who thinks that he may have just volunteered himself for a job!)

Why when the site is still up and running??? The ones on the net are updated HTML .. Its just as easy for him as it was me to find them...
I had assumed that the links were to different files than those on the Oshonsoft site. If they are the same files (well, essentially the same) - then ignore my request.

I had assumed that the links were to different files than those on the Oshonsoft site. If they are the same files (well, essentially the same) - then ignore my request.
I wasn't being sarcy, its just that the old PDF's were out of date so to speak..

I didn't think you were .. I saw that Eric Gibbs had re-written the PicBasic manual, and so - as those links were directed to their own sub-directory here - I then assumed (hoped ?) that someone had done something similar to the "getting started" files, rather than them being mirror copies.

So - as I say - my request can simply be ignored now, as it's completely irrelevant. It always was irrelevant - but I didn't know that. 20/20 hindsight. :)
'best ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back