Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post thumnails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message is unavailable.

Such a screendump contains a lot of unnecessary stuff.

Google for (free) screenshot captor and make a screenshot of your schematic. Save it in any common format (png, gif, tif, jpg, etc.) Use picture publisher (Micrografx) or Corel Draw to cut the picture to the desired content.

(Picture publisher cannot handle png files.)

Save and attach it to your post.

Boncuk

There's a simple program called 'snipping tool' from microsoft. Also with Win98 and XP the same I think there are hotkeys, not sure about Vista.

I use IRFANVIEW. It is a free jpg viewer/converter. Converting a screen dump to a jpg (which is how I post LTSpice sims) takes about three key stokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back