Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Portable MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrafus

Wanted to know if anyone has built or has a schematic for a portable MP3 Player, wanted one that played at least 40 songs, and had a USB interface.

Anyone able to help, just one of my many projects.

Okay, update, has to be pocket size, and with little or no programming, beings as how I don't have a programmer, I'd prefer none, but can pick one up later if there's no way to get around.

Plus I'd like it to be under $100 in parts.

Thanks man, but I've already looked at most of the links listed, and all the ones I've looked for all required quite a bit of programming, or at least the access to a programmer to do some minor alterations.

I'd like to see one also.
you might enjoy these:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Yeah, I looked at that one, that's the closest so far, but still appears to need a bit of work.

I know this is prolly not what you're looking for b/c it's pretty big, but check out www.prjc.com . They have an MP3 player that works off a laptop hard drive and it will hold up to about 60GB in songs.

Okay, since I've never used a programmer, can someone suggest one that I could use to build the Yampp-7.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

It appears the dongle will program Yamp's boot code thru your PC's serial port.

But comparing schematics the J2 pin numbers don't seem right.

Aiight, well I've found most of the parts, but the only problem is they're running about $100 which is a little more that I want to spend.

So anyone have a link for one that's around $50 and about the same size, that can run off a 120MB smartcard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back