PM3200 sematic request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I too have a PM3200 but with a German manual, and I wonder if you could send me the English one + specs. etc you have found.That would be greatly appreciated.de Malcolm/PA3AHC

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the schematics, it really did help me to find a damaged capacitor (C327 10n/400V) after the focussing went out of order. After replacement the picture is remarkably sharp again.

Ruud

Greetings,

Just wanted to know if anyone found a english version of this manual yet it will be much appreciated .

Hi Cornelius,

The schematics I've used were posted by Geoffey Angus, they come with -few amount of- text in four languages. English, German, Dutch an French. The schematics are still available as far as I could see.

Good luck! Ruud

Thanks for the reply Ruud,

I found a French and a Dutch manual online in PDF format and must say I get most of the Dutch because of the close relation to my home language so no problem anymore .
I do not have prospects to repair my PM 3200x yet since no problem has occurred its just nice to have in the long run .
I bought it recently from my neighbor with the goal of furthering my knowledge on electronics , he is a retired engineer now dealing second hand instruments , he specialized in high frequency devices I hope i learn allot from him since its so difficult finding someone that knows exactly what they are doing fundamentally .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…