Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help : Request 30pin FFC Interface LCD datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

klchang

I am using a LCD Module with a 30-pin FFC cable.
The writing on the front of the cable reads:
AWM 20624 80C 60V VW-1 E229188.
And the back of the LCD Module reads:
THINDIS. Because the LCD Module is existent before I come to the company I am working for, now I need to test the LCD Module but no datasheet, I don't know how to do it.
if anyone has any ideas that could help me find it or provide some ways to test it, I'd really appreciate it.

that code on the flexi cable belong to cable not to lcd!!! Even you can google it. you will find a lot of flexi cables photos !!! u have to find lcd name or code behind of it.

Thank you for replying!
The code on the flexible cable indeed belong to FFC,not the LCD.I not only search it ,I also search a lot of other contents concerning with the LCD,such as pin number.At last,I find the LCD factory,a small company in Beijing.
The company product information on the Internet is little,so I came in contact with the company,and I got data I need.Because of my first time to use the TFT LCD, I don't know which points of attention I needed to care about.Hope to get some advice.Thank you!

Last edited:
Relying upon oneself is better than relying upon others.
It is not dfficult.And the program is running,LCD displaying!Continue to work hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back