Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help: binary to BCD converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not meaning to be rude but what is the point of this?

What exactly are you trying to do?

This isn't one of the things that you would normally do in isolation; it is typically part of a larger project. It is easier for us to provide help if we can see the bigger picture.

That's what I was getting at but some of the other members don't like it when I say that!

Oh well, I'll post my new and improved response.

Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

It also would help us to know more about your education, geographical location and experience with the English language.

ohh what a nice answer

you could not have answered it.just it
you disappointed me:(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

I'm sorry if we've dissapointed you but we will not do all of the work for you. In order for us to help you, you need to help yourself by making an attempt.

How do you want to go about doing this? A microcontroller would certainly do.

A 256 x 12 ROM would be my first choice. Simple and straight forward. Were you hoping for Boolean equations and Karnaugh maps? Nobody does things like that any more we use tools man - TOOLS.

What did you try?

Please explain what you've tried and we might be able to either tell you why it didn't work or suggest how to fix it.

Good for you!

It's very rewarding when you accomplish something for yourself isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back