Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pleaseeee!!!help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorisvalencia

I need badly and very soon a modulo-60 up counter schematic diagram for a project.and also all about modulo-60 up counter.It just have to count and count 0-59 and when it reach 59 the next number would be 0 and count again..so i dont need a manual reset button.i must reset by itself.please help me asap.JUST its schematic diagram and all material needed..please...I need it badly...please.!!!!

So if somebody here does the work for you, who deserves the grade?

Torben

Hey!

So if somebody here does the work for you, who deserves the grade?

Torben

We are trying to do it.but it count 0-64.We try and try but it won't work..so i try to get some help in the web.I try also to find it in the net but pin configurations are the only thing posted.So i'm seeking help bro.Can you help me.please..

How about posting the circuit you tried and we might be able help you to fix it?

Last edited:
We are trying to do it.but it count 0-64.We try and try but it won't work..so i try to get some help in the web.I try also to find it in the net but pin configurations are the only thing posted.So i'm seeking help bro.Can you help me.please..

Hi again,

Sure we'll help--if, as Hero said, you post enough information about what you've tried (schematics, a part number or datasheet for your counter(s), etc).

I don't know if anybody is going to want to do your homework for you--the idea of the homework is that you should figure out the answer yourself so you know why it works (it really helps on the tests later too ;).

But again: post what you have and what trouble you're having and I'm sure you'll get the help you need to figure out what you're getting wrong.

Regards,

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back