Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Upload Electrical and Electronic undergraduate Project related Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

remon7

hi,
Now I’m thinking about my Final Year project on control systems/ microprocessors/ DLD. Already I have noticed some YouTube videos, related control system. Please Send me your Electrical Project Related ideas, YouTube videos and detail about your project. Usually i'm interested about air charging system.

Last edited:
Politeness costs nothing and is more likely to elicit a helpful reply.

This is your project, so I suggest you consider what topics/hobbies interest you then consider how electronics can be applied to those topics.

You need to narrow that down. For example, what sort of system do you want the micro to control (or did you mean how to control a micro)?
What aspects of control particularly interest you? Coding, electro-mechanical, industrial, robotic, ... ?
What aspects of electronics interest you? IC manufacture/design, discrete components, high frequency, audio, .... ?
If you have a particular career path in mind how are control/electronics used by organisations you might wish to employ you?
What experience/skills do you have in the relevant fields?

You could make a robotic finger that types in google. Do a baseball cap wired up to the brain for thought control, then a little mechanical finger. Ok I admit you would still have to open up the laptop and switch it on but just think how many people would want it!!! No more having to google, just think it and have the finger go type in google!!! That would have to be the worlds coolest project, if you use ETO as a bench mark I would say at least 20 people a day would want something like that!! Seriously you would be surprised how many people are scared typing in the search box, so much so that many would even prefer to search for a site and open an account, then ask other people to do the search for them!!

:D:D:D

Good luck with the project, if you need someone too write it all up for you give me a shout, but my punctuation sucks!
I also do free schematics, layouts and occasionally make and solder the actual boards. I do my best not to charge but just sometimes you have to pay the P&P

LG, you did note the dates of that thread .... right?

This is a terrible thing to waste. :woot:

ermmmmm, the date! well no I was too busy being clever to notice the erm date :oops:, I still think it would be a cool project though :D, except you would get all the, can you alter it to x or y compiler for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back