Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What has happened to EEVBLOG videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hi,
The EEVBLOG website appears to be down?
It is my go-to place for electronics videos

A web page says there was a fire...surely this cant be right?

It also mentions that there is a backup for all the information in another server somewhere else.

Thus, once that the damage is repaired, the information will be restored in full. At least, that is the plan. We have to wait and see.

Edit: the videos themselves are still available on YouTube.

tenor.gif

I now avoid youtube like the plague. So many adverts, I find it unusable.

Mike.

I keep saying. Use uBlock Origin.
Coming soon to my configuration will be to install pihole

So many adverts,
what's worse is they put tons more ads in demonetized videos, so they're effectively stealing money from those content creators they don't like...

I installed brave browser a couple of months ago and just tried you tube in that and, no adds. Think brave is gonna be my standard browser from now on. It's even got a "use tor" option.

Mike.

I have to admit, brave is a welcomed change.

Should I dismiss AdBlock first?

IMHO, I would. The only other tool I run with uBlock is Privacy Badger (handles google analytics)

You check and see in a side by side browser comparison how they fare.

Which software blocks electronic projects on You Tube with many errors because they were made by little kids in South Asia who know nothing about electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back