Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics Video Download From YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrysmith

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and this is my first post also For the last couple of days, I am looking for some best recording software for YouTube. Can anyone help with this regard? Any help will be appreciated.

If Firefox is your browser, you have some AddOns that do the job.

Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express

is one of them.

Reactions: MDC
Does YT downloader only have MP4 as the output file type?
The initial download is in whatever Youtube uses as a native format for that file resolution, by the look of it.

I've just tried downloading one of my own 4K youtube videos, posted as MP4, and the initial download is a .webm file. If you have the convert to MP4 box ticked, that would presumably be converted after the download completes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back