Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please identify the Manufacturer logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yafch

Hi everybody,

i need to identify the LOGOs of ic manufacturer.i attached here two images of logo. please see and help if you can.

The file Named 1 is a logo that is on an ic model PJ34063, which i am pretty sure is drop in replacement For MC34063. Although identifying the logo is not absolutely necessary. But the critical specification of same part number from different manufacturer may be different. So a datasheet is always needed. But i can,t find the datasheet of PJ34063.

The file named 2 is the logo on a SMD ic TSSOP-8 package.
On topof chip is logo.
first line is 8830.
second line is BD8T3K. This chip is attached on the small circuit of a rechargeable Ni-cd battery bank 4.8v 1500mA.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 359
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 320
Thanks a lot for identifying the part and Mfg. which is PROMAX-JOHNTON.
i found the other one too. Its part model is AO8830 A common drain dual enhancement mode N-channel MOSFET. Mfg is ALPHA & OMEGA semiconductor Ltd.

Strict work dean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back