Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesb

Hy,
I have to build an regulator of tension for 6 motors of 200W. Have someone a scheme or an ideea? It has to be with a led or something like that and his intensity will variate with the tension from the motors. The regulator will be connected at a 220V power supplie.
If someone knows how to do it , please tell me.
THX.

jamesb said:
Hy,
I have to build an regulator of tension for 6 motors of 200W. Have someone a scheme or an ideea? It has to be with a led or something like that and his intensity will variate with the tension from the motors. The regulator will be connected at a 220V power supplie.
If someone knows how to do it , please tell me.
THX.

If you are using mains 50/60Hz 220V then you need something like an offline converter or motor drive.

200W ? You need a switchmode design. A flyback converter topology (and many forward types) are adequate for 200W. Why don't you consider purchasing an offline converter/motor drive module that will do all this regulating for you. If you have to do it yourself. Think switchmode design, and nothing else is suitable for 200W
Google for some of those things like "offline converter schematic" etc... that'll be a start at what you're up against.

If the 220V is a DC link, then you still need switchmode but here, a forward type like push-pull or bridge would be better suited.

Just my Opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back