Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help identify: 3J40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton

I have a 2 cell lithium battery that's giving me some trouble and I'm trying to identify one of the parts on the protection circuitry. The part has the marking "3J40" on it. I believe the package is a SOT-23-6. I've identified the only other IC on the board as a MOSFET, which means the part I'm trying to identify is the controller part of the circuit. Does anybody know what part this is?

Are the two cells in parallel, presented as a single input to the IC? I look in data sheets and see no 6 pin solutions for series cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back