Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help break the cascaded boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hi,
Can anyone show this cascaded boost LTspice sim, going faulty such that the mid_level voltage goes above 80V?
(Ie adjust the sim, or put in some conditions in the sim which bring that about)

In the attached cascaded booster ltspice sim i managed to "hack" it so the mid rail goes up to 68vpk....normal is 58v...but cant get it any higher than 68v.....you just cant break the thing......why is a research paper even needed for it?...its just literally 2 boosters "joined at the hip">

Attachments

• Boost CASCADED_bad.asc
    10.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Boost CASCADED.asc
    10.7 KB · Views: 137
I removed most of the parts on the right side. Coupled the two inductors to make a transformer.
There are things not right yet, but this shows the same waveforms with only one IC and transistor.
1673555389508.png

Thanks, and the mid rail is the rail between the output rail, and the input rail.
Also, thanks at RonSimpson, this looks great...i will look into it more, and the effect of leakage L in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back