Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please attach 4047 LTspice model (me blocked from yahoo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

Hi,
I even got URL but why yahoo becoming nonsense some time! Why we cannot open yahoo groups or account from Operamini from java cell phone! I am resistered to group too but it says login from desktop. Fow now I have no better internet for PC connection so using cell phone.

I just need 4047 spice model, I downloaded 30MB of rar where there are thousands of models and lots of 4000 series ICs too but there are no 4047!!

I found this URL but couldn't open-www.tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LTspice/files/%20Lib/CD4047/
please!

I also have problems with Yahoo nothing can be downloaded anymore
I tried toe download the the cd4060 but no luck here
I think that they can better stop with this yahoo sh%t

Here you willen, I did find it in a download of three separate folders to add to my Library from Yahoo,groups a while back.

Hope it works for you.

Attachments

• CD4047.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,737
  • CD4047.rar
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,119
Seems as I look it's not modeled for everything and the guy who did the work spent a lot of time doing what was done. He chose the most popular things and didn't model it completely. I don't have the hole cd4000. lib

Wow thank you Killivolt!!

And Hi NL3PRC,

I have CD4000.lib. Take this whole package and inside the package, 1st is CD4000.lib.

Attachments

• CD4000.ZIP
    39 KB · Views: 1,072
Thanks do you also have dview.lib , DVIEW10.ASY and DVIEW12.ASY and CD4066.ASY

Last edited:
A CD4047 has a simple RC oscillator. A stereo encoder needs an accurate crystal oscillator.

Hi dear AG,

You are so careful for each member, impressing! But I am not making stereo encoder using 4047. :)

Dick Cappels helped me lots of parts- for stereo encoder, PLL FM Tx and microcontrollers and other basic components too. I am so excited because after almost 3 frustrating years I got my dream true. Using 38KHz Xtals and CMOS, I hope I will get 38KHz carrier and 19KHz pilot EXACT, wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back