Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pleas guys the specifications of the amplfier JRC4558

Status
Not open for further replies.

timothy

please i posted a topic here concerning a power amplifier and you requested to know the specification\s please tis is it:

POWER AC:220-240V 50/60HZ

DC POWER: 60V 70V MAX.

OUTPUT POWER MAX: 500WATTS

MICROPHONE INPUTS : 0.8mV/4.7K Ohm

PRE-AMPLIFIER: 20Hz - 20KHz _+ 1dB

TONE CONTROLS:
BASS: _+ 10dB AT 100Hz
TREBLE:_+10dB AT 10KHz

Please guys I'll be very grateful if my specifications can be met. or any slight change or modifications from you.
Thanks.

Hmmm... JRC(or others)4558 is a pretty old dual opamp, nothing special.
I can recommend as preamp. some TDA IC with voltage controlled volume and tone... but 500W PA no idea.

please if TDA is the best kindly give me the link.

Please if TDA is the best kindly give me the link regardless the output power. I'll fix the final output power my self. please kindly include the tone controls. if it has any. thanks.

app cct for the chip is here:

**broken link removed**

cut 'n' boost of 15dB should be sufficient for your needs......

For a mic input, search the net..........

Ha.... the url has been edited.....ah well, just do as I did, do a search on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back