Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pir Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
i want work with PIR sensor for detect man from 20meter and with 16 meter wide .

i konw that i should use lense for repair detection but what kind of lense can detect from 20 meter
plz help me

Let me know how that goes:)

-BaC

THat is completely dependent on the sensor you choose and the lenses it can be used with. The potential range will be determined by the sensitivity of the sensor. The FOV will be determined by how the combination of the lens and sensor.

You should be hunting around datasheets.

Last edited:
I think the hint was you need to do some research. Why don't you try a google search on PIR and what range you need. When you get some companies on your list you can ask them if they are able to match up with your specs. Usually that is how it's done in the real world.

Good Luck,
-BaC
thank you
but i want know a number of PIR or lense that is usefull for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back