Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pickit, MPLAB, C18

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey guys i want to upgrade to windows 7. I hear they have a compatibility thing which actually works now. Do you think its worth a try?

I mean my PC crashes and catches viruses so much its not funny. I want something more stable. Everything i do needs a update. It sux so i want to do a upgrade to windows 7.

I was thinking about it.

Do you think i can get MPLAB, C18 and the PICKIT2 working on it?

heh ima need to buy a whole new Harddrive mines pretty old 500gb

Ill buy wither a 1tb or 1 more 500gb and start new... of course ill copy all my source over heh

Last edited:
AtomSoft, if you have the money get yourself 2 1TB cheapies and run them in mirrored mode on a RAID controller. Instant backup in case one dies and read speeds and random file access can be increased dramatically because it can read each drive independantly. It's getting less and less practical to back up the amount of data on a modern PC so mirrored hard drives is really a good way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back