Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC/BASIC controlled 40 channel switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

orbo

Hi all,
Maybe someone can help me please? I am restoring an old multi-mode CB radio with an idea of converting to 10 metres. It has no chanel switch and I am wondering if it can be done with a PIC chip. It needs to count from 255 to 211 using 6BIT binary talking to a PLL02A chip.Two of the 02A pins are set high (128 & 64). How do I set the PIC pins to the corresponding 02A pins? Also I was thinking of a scanning function as well as manual up/down operation. Maybe I'm being a bit optimistic and will use an EEPROM with lookup table??
Looking forward to any suggestions.
Thanks,Orbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back