Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic based remote control sw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

dear friend
i am new in pic project.
pls help me .
pic based IR remote controller

Last edited:
Remember, PIC16F630 doesn't have any A/D converters, but 16F676 do have in both PORT A and C. So if you have used PIC16F676 instead of 16F630, then you should turn off A/D and initialize those ports as digital I/Os. For this, the ANSEL and CMCON registers must be initialized. Read the datasheet for more detail.

- Raj
Experiments with PIC16F628A

Remember, PIC16F630 doesn't have any A/D converters, but 16F676 do have in both PORT A and C. So if you have used PIC16F676 instead of 16F630, then you should turn off A/D and initialize those ports as digital I/Os. For this, the ANSEL and CMCON registers must be initialized. Read the datasheet for more detail.

- Raj
dear rajbex i am very new pic in microcon. so pl...... pl.....can u mod. it asm [tx-rx] ?

How can I send the modified files to you? I can't find a way to attach the files in this forum.

- Raj
it should be simple the reply box has attachment button
if not select advanced mode then, it appears at the bottom
here is a file attached as sample
Of course, if there is administrative restriction of minimum number of posts to qualify attachments, it is a different case.

Attachments

• 62812809.asm
    586 bytes · Views: 237
Try these new hex files. The hardware should be the same. If it works, I will send you the modified assemble code.

Attachments

• IR_hex.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 226
Try these new hex files. The hardware should be the same. If it works, I will send you the modified assemble code.
DEAR RAJ SIR
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU .
i will try it. HOW CAN OPEN [DS_STORE File]

Last edited:
What does that mean? 'HOW CAN OPEN [DS_STORE File] '

- Raj
dear sir
IR HEX have two File Folder ....{1}.__.MACOSX , {2} IR_hex
{1}__MACOSX have one File Folder ... {a} IR_hex
{a} IR_hex have one File Folder ..[A] ._.DS_Store ....it is....show type of folder.......DS_STORE File

{2} IR_hex have two File Folder.....[A] .DS_Store , ir_rx_new.hex & [C] ir_tx_new.hex .
[A] .DS_Store ....it is....show type of folder.......DS_STORE File.

so again my que. DS_STORE File. hwo can open it.

Sorry, something has gone wrong. I compressed the folder on a MAC computer, so you might be having trouble in decompressing. Actually, that folder should have only two hex files: ir_tx_new.hex and ir_rx_new.hex. I have assembly files at home. I will send them in the evening.

- Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back