Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic based remote control sw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 01 tx.GIF
    01 tx.GIF
    11.7 KB · Views: 231
sorry, something has gone wrong. I compressed the folder on a mac computer, so you might be having trouble in decompressing. Actually, that folder should have only two hex files: Ir_tx_new.hex and ir_rx_new.hex. I have assembly files at home. I will send them in the evening.

- raj
experiments with pic16f628a

today i cheked it. It working fine ,only button 2 ,4 , 6 ,8 workin & button 1 ,3 ,5 ,7 not working. So pl help me.

I am sorry I can't help you to that extent because I have not tried that circuit myself, and I have no time for that. I helped you in changing PIC16f630 code to equivalent PIC16f676 code. I would say you check your hardware carefully. If it works for some of the pins then it should work for the rest too.
- Raj
Experiments with PIC16F628A

I am sorry I can't help you to that extent because I have not tried that circuit myself, and I have no time for that. I helped you in changing PIC16f630 code to equivalent PIC16f676 code. I would say you check your hardware carefully. If it works for some of the pins then it should work for the rest too.
- Raj
Experiments with PIC16F628A

I have tried that circuit.i check my hardware carefully. but only 4 bouten .it wrking propeprly i have insatal that hardware in my shop.

it ir remote working proprely with 16f676.with 4mhz xtal osc.but right now i want to use it intranal osc. any body help me.if posibal with fan speed control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back