Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

phototransistor to detect if someone walk in the door how to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgear1

Hi I hope someone can help me with this

I am tray to make phototransistor to detect if someone walk in and out the door
to connect to up/down counter

I will start with the phototransistor the counter I will thing about later :)

------------------------------------------
I have up/down counter but I need to replace the button with phototransistor but the only problem with the counter is
I need to press button to change if I want to count up or down
so when I walk in the door the phototransistor press the button to count up or down and the he press the button to count
so best if I can find how to make up/down counter I don't need to press button to select if I want to count up or down
-------------------------------------------

I hope someone have sample of phototransistor Schematic Please it need to be in the door

Regards
Sigster

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 158
I just replay to my self :)

I did find the up/down counter and phototransistor

I vas thinking it work to have 2 phototransistor one in and on out in the same door
if the same person count when he/she walk in the first sensor and then count out when he/she cross over the second sensor so the center will still be zero

Infrared sensitive phototransistor
**broken link removed**

Up/Down counter
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back