Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may start. i'll go and make my picture as soon as i can.

That would be very interesting to see what everyone looks like. I'd be willing to participate. What harm can it do?

Adding a photo album will add to size of the forum
and I remeber some people discussing abt the speed of forum for the dialup users
What I can suggest is we can add an id space something like orkut or hi5 (like we have for msn and yahoo) where people have their photos
BTW I am on orkut if anybody will like to be frineds there do msg me

How would adding information to this forum decrease speed? It's just like adding information to your own computer. It doesn't make the computer any slower. Maybe a couple microseconds more to find it, but that won't affect the transfer speed.

I'll participate, just as long as I wont be held responsible for breaking your computer monitor due to my ugly mug. (its happened before :? )

Dr.EM said:
This is the best photo I could find;

**broken link removed**

:lol: , Yeah, it's an interesting idea. Always seems different when you know how people look somehow.

u missed something
u could also have attached the image processing software to find u(?) out from the pic :D

A picture of me :lol: :wink:

Attachments

• brad_pitt_2.jpg
    brad_pitt_2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 314
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back