Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I post a photo on a thread

Hello Gregory,

At the bottom of the "reply" pane you'll see a button labeled "Upload a file". If your photo is on your computer, you can browse for it, and then select whether you want to paste the whole image in the reply, a thumbnail, or just leave it as an attachment.

If you want to post a photo from a URL, click the "image" icon on the reply pane's button bar, just to the right of the "Smilies" button. Then paste in the URL.

Regards,
Matt

Look herebelow on the right

Herebelow.png

Hola Matt

Yours is a proper reply! Didn't see it before typing mine, otherwise I would have refrained myself.

Hola Matt

Yours is a proper reply! Didn't see it before typing mine, otherwise I would have refrained myself.

No problem atferrari! A screenshot is always appreciated!

A very easy way is to make a snippet (Win7) and just hit Ctrl +V while it is on your clipboard:

upload_2014-11-2_8-31-29.png

That is all I did here. No need to formally hit any upload buttons. I consider that ease of posting an image a major advantage of the current forum software.

John

A very easy way is to make a snippet (Win7) and just hit Ctrl +V while it is on your clipboard:

View attachment 89099

That is all I did here. No need to formally hit any upload buttons. I consider that ease of posting an image a major advantage of the current forum software.

John

I never knew you could paste directly from your clipboard! That's great to know, thanks John!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back