Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Philips PM3302 Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

olly_k

Hey folks, I could do with some operational help with my newly 'aquired' oscilloscope.... hehe I was at my local tip last week and found it amongst the tellies and other 'junk'!
When I turned it on it initially suffered from a steady 'ticking' with a glitch appearing on the trace, but I tracked this down to the EHT cable that had become partially detached within the nipple! So that is hopefully sorted...

I just can't work out how to use the digital storage function though, and after playing about am beginning to wonder if this part of the scope is faulty?

Can someone give me any pointers please?

Here is a piccy...

Attachments

• Osc.jpg
    Osc.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 604
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back