Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

phase linear 400 diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Othello

Does anyone have a phase linear 400 amplifier diagram or knows where they are around on the net, I didn't find one.

Uwe

Most sites on the net want to sell you the diagram/manual. Here's a link about your PL and perhaps you can contact them for further assistance: **broken link removed**

Also, this schematic may be close to your model: **broken link removed**

Here's a master list of Phase Linear service info.: **broken link removed**

Phase Linear made some excellent, high end equipment in their day. I own a preamp of theirs and sonically, it's superb, even better than my $500 Soundcraftsman. Your PL is worth restoring if money allows it. Equipment like that and that of other esoteric brands from the 70's & 80's have a classic character all of their own, compared to today's garden variety junk that lasts only a few years. I hope this information meets your needs. Good Luck.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back