Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electrical Diagram for Casio Celviano Piano

JihelJay

Hello,
I'm currently working on repairing my Casio Celviano AP-220BK piano, which has stopped working. I've traced the power supply to the transformer, and I'm getting 12V output from it. However, beyond that point, I'm not getting any voltage.
As I'm not very experienced with electronics, I'm hoping to find the electrical diagram (schematic) for this piano model. I believe it would greatly assist me in troubleshooting and identifying any potential issues.
If anyone has access to the electrical diagram for the Casio Celviano AP-220BK or can provide guidance on where I might find it, I would greatly appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.
Best regards,

Replace all slightly domed lid e-caps (outgassing) with same or equiv and follow repair manual.

Attachments

• casio_ap-22s.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 105
Thank you so much for your response While it may not be an exact match for my piano model, it definitely comes close and will be extremely helpful in my troubleshooting efforts. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
Best regards.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back