Pet tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.

liorlew

Hello,

I have a snake at home that is always disappearing. I want to build a GPS like system for my home that will help me find it. to tell you the truth, I usually find it very fast, I am more interested in making the device than I actually need it.

any help, links..... will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Lior L∑ω

Hi Liorlew,

You didn't indicate where you live, that would help me out as I would make sure not to go live near you.
I would suggest attaching a small bell to the snake so that not only you can trace it but everyone on its path.

Mike

A better idea is to get a secure vivarium, i too keep snakes and have only ever had one escape, thats because i left the door open.

in terms of your gps idea, how would you go about putting a locator on your snake, its not exactly like you can put a collar on it lol

What snake do you have?? i keep burmese pythons.

in terms of your gps idea, how would you go about putting a locator on your snake, its not exactly like you can put a collar on it lol

Hmmm, I think a collar is one of the few items of clothing you CAN get the snake to wear haha. Don't try pants!

A friend way back during high school and shortly after we graduated from high school, had about a 6' boa constrictor. One day he was tangled up in the springs of a couch, but the most memorable day was where do you put the snake when your having a party?

Well, it was in the only bathroom in his apartment and he was curled around the outside of the medicine cabinet. I didn't bother him and he didn't bother me when i used the facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…