Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB schematic for 16 led 12 pattern pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.
colin55,

i have a photo set that I have taken myself in Ireland.
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
the pic I like the most

by the way, at the time I've used nike6 for the first time, I did not even know it's a real brand.

I am disappointed that you suggest, eventually my profile would contain ambiguous information.

if the thread creator does not tolerate this small argumentation, he could request removal with a single line. NP for me.

Last edited:
Are you saying it's not you? Your site and projects are almost identical, you're writing style the same. Your site is uc.mt fuji town? What are the odds? Same with the nike stuff.

no it's a .ASP redirect.
geocities are using BSD UNIX (not "LINUX").
ftp works almost instantly.

there are two new projects.
this also is the thread of someone else.
personally I consider the replies very interesting and hope for tolerance of the thread creator.

It's you, no doubt about it. Your threads over at Microchip were something, got lots of flack from poor old Olin. Did you move back to Ireland?

How many other folks have built this. It's pretty unique.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It's you alright, same photostream on flikr. You showed off this project on Microchips site.

And? I give free source code as well:
**broken link removed**

I do not encourage to use full size pic's, but you should feel free to post them, if you think there is some use to it.

the purpose of my new web page is to save people from page-long link farming threads, or to repeat a number of links all the time.

Last edited:
It's you, no doubt about it. Your threads over at Microchip were something, got lots of flack from poor old Olin. Did you move back to Ireland?

How many other folks have built this. It's pretty unique.
**broken link removed**

thanks, yes, I've baked even the LEDs at 120 degrees.
I have a real PCB based project now.

and? I have maybe 20 or 30 sites.

here on the forum I link to the most recent one, and the most relevant one.

if you like my stuff feel free to mention it on a blog.
some older projects also have now been abandoned,
for instance the 4x4 matrix was superseeded by a 5x5 matrix.

this one is also pretty unique, and has many fancy LEDs!
https://ucontroller.yuku.com/topic/6

Last edited:
Anyway Charlieplexing isn't that hard, there's an article about it in the JPUG issue on my site.

Gooligum Electronics made a 20LED Christmas star with an 8pin PIC & charlieplexing.
**broken link removed**

now that's a nice PCB.

would you want to 'charlieplex' 68000 memory DMA?
i just connect low-current LEDs directly, 6000mcd, emerald green, all buried in a 4k 68000 PCB. most of the time they will appear all lit.

it has higher priority level than the stuff that you linked.
anyway i am glad that apparently you consider them interesting circuits.

by the way, here the counter part to the small flashlight you embedded in the thread. So i am indeed the one who created these circuits.

and i am a great fan of flashlights, when i was younger, i used CD4017 ICs.

**broken link removed**

I remember one idea was to make a flashlight with 50 or 100 LEDs, but I never realized that potential. I did not know microcontroller at that point of time (tough they already existed).

Attachments

• 3637316143_f69db791d0.jpg
    3637316143_f69db791d0.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Pcb

I have just read this thread and did it go off on a tangent or what!
If you have a schematic and are still willing to pay a few pound I will do a PCB for you.
If you don't have a schematic I will still do it (but it will cost a little extra).
If you want to go surface mount I can prototype PCB for you.
I don't care what you do with then after that - use them or sell them.
Please let me know if you still need help!

Rupert

Last edited:
Hello,
Thank you, I actually am not good with this kinda stuff yet. I have been wireing leds but not to a circuit. Is it possible for you to make me just the PCB bored like in that picture? and maybe add the leds if you can? If so that would be a HUDGE help to me.
Thank you very much,Alec:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back