Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
port.dll

Ohja,

ohja en die port.dll zip
die is niet legaal denk ik..?
want die komt bij het boek..
pc poorten onder windows...
en dat boek heb ik natuurlijk gekocht incl originile cd-rom..:D etc..
weet du sniet of er autoeursrechten op zitten of niet kan ik wel eens uitzoeken in de help ofzo of in de inhoud of evt bijlages op de cd-rom..

TKS

p.s. electuur is de verspreider van dat boek dus denk dat het wel meevalt als je het alsnog zal toepassen in een programma...??

Weel the port.dll zip isn't legal i think (i refer whit this to the site written above..)

its part of book called 'pc poorten onder windows' in inglish is it pc ports unther windows.

i have that book incl the cd-rom...

soow i will take a look @ it..

it very usefull to use that dll if you want to communicate whit the
game port of a pc or the parrallel port..and offcourse the serial port.

using vb.. (the serial port) can be accesed each input /output seperately..
(soow its not a copy of the com object..)

TKS

matt shop

well when i run it it forwards to a farnell shop..

i hate their site cant find anything and on my left i see that it's only for company's not for particulars..???

well you know what i mean...

i could do it whit my company but i want a speedy way..

that's the ******* about electronics..

when you have a idea..you have to wait a other 'year' because of the components you need wich you 9 out of 10 don't have...

TKS

:shock:

Wow, chill out man, you are getting as bad as me!! I am sure that other electronic co's exist, even in a weird place like the NL!! :wink:

Farnell are helpfull in the UK also the carrige is free, so if you order 1 resistor, you get a free jiffy bag! :lol:

Anyone else from the NL that can help this poor soul before he blows his main fuse!?? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back