Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB battery holder

MrDEB

About a year ago I viewed a video where a PCB held 2 coin cell batteries. I think the project was a volt meter?
the PCB was made so the coin batteries were sandwiched between the two circuit boards.
Anyone recall seeing this video?

Here I have found a Lithium Coin Battery Module.
A simple Lithium Coin Battery Module for various Amiga Models to avoid leaking battery damages.

With the given information it is tough to say what the configuration is all about. However, such assemblies where any electronic component is placed in between PCB is particularly used in space-constraint devices, where the compactness of the device is of utmost priority. Also, PCB provides extra protection to the devices positioned between them. Considering coin cell batteries are particularly used in watches and portable electronics, it is highly anticipated that the project is related to those applications.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back