Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Password keypad in Citect Scada/FX3U PLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanhffgn

I am building an storage's safe for my final school project and I want to put an keypad on there so there can be put in an different password for every box that gets put in the safe.
when you want to put an box in, there needs to appear an screen where you can put in an password this password must be linked to this specific box so that when you want to pick it up you just put in your password on the keypad and get your own box back.

some requirements school gave me where that I would use Citect Scada And an Mitsubishi FX3U PLC
The password must exist out of 4 numbers of which 1 number gets randomly generated so there can never be an same password.

Attachments

• Compleet product6.JPG
    Compleet product6.JPG
    292.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Compleet product2.JPG
    Compleet product2.JPG
    460 KB · Views: 254
  • Compleet product3.JPG
    Compleet product3.JPG
    317 KB · Views: 239
Status
Not open for further replies.