Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PAL on USA Black and White television

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. You guys are funny and all.

Cheers.

I know it's funny huh.

Everyone most of them having 5,000 plus "post's" under their belt and counting. It's rare indeed to have them all in one thread talking about the old day's.

Good stuff. I'm in the way back machine with a 12" inch black and white television. My face is about 15" away from the screen watching. Mr, Rodgers, Captain Kangaroo, Howdy Doodie. All american stuff I think. I don't know what everyone else was watching 45yrs ago.

Last edited:
Good stuff. I'm in the way back machine with a 12" inch black and white television. My face is about 15" away from the screen watching. Mr, Rodgers, Captain Kangaroo, Howdy Doodie. All american stuff I think. I don't know what everyone else was watching 45yrs ago.
Captain Kangaroo, You must have been living in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back