Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Paid Job, schmatic for Ring Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Pocock

Hi, I have not done electronics for over 14 years now and really can't be doing with going back over everything to make this circuit I need.

I am willing to pay someone £30 UK pounds through PayPal if they can make me a labelled schmatic for the following.

I need a circuit to make a Ringlight very much like this Studio DIY: Disposable Camera Ring Flash | DIYPhotography.net

But the thing is I want 20 flashes all triggered at once and the ability to control the cap discharge put into the flash tubes so I can have 4 diffrent light levels from the device.

I need one LED to say charging is complete on all caps (or maybe one I dont know)

I can not have any flashes not firing as the light effect that a ring light provides will not be correct So if level adjustment is to difficult then just have one brightness level.

I am going to be using flash heads / (maybe circuits) from disposible cameras as the link shows plus the wireless trigger.

I would also like all electronics in one box that can sit on the floor and just the minium components in the flash head as it needs to be light.

I have good soldering skills from my 2 year electronics couse some 14 years ago, well I did have last time I tried. So removing the flashes etc should not be a problem for me.

I would also like an mobile power source + mains option in the box of tricks.

Any one feel brave enough to give this ago. I have lots of mini form factor PC power supplies here so I can use the various voltages from one for powering this but would like a battery option too.

Any one help,

Please contact me if you need more info.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back