Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

paid help needed for advanced intercom design

Status
Not open for further replies.

flightline

I am looking to design an advanced intercom system for my students. 4 ohm headset speakers, 9V amps with electret mics. I need to have two people talk to each other over a VOX circuit. There will be 7 of these VOX pairs. Each VOX pair must then be able at a push of a button, talk to all the others pairs at once. <<Heres the catch>> The pairs must be able to receive all the time from other pairs but transmit to the other pairs only when hitting the push to talk. Its not as easy on first blush as you might think. The problem is not constantly hearing the VOX conversation by the other pairs. It requires some type of one-way audio gate. I can pay up to $500 for your help. Thank you for looking this over.

Curtis

Im not interested in the money but from what i can gather from your discription it appears the setup would also require a coded keypad entry circuit at each Vox station, where the student could "dial-in" to what ever other student he or she wants to talk to or dial-in to listen to all the pairs at once.

Google for party line or matrix intercom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back