Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

P13.5s LED flashlight bulb issue

Ken1

Hi, I purchased several P13.5S led flashlight bulbs on eBay from China and although they light up, they emit a dark circle like a cataract straight ahead. The light is brighter away from the center of the beam. These are direct replacements for incandescent flashlight bulbs. Anyone have any experience using these bulbs? If so, and if anyone has good working ones, I would like to know where to purchase them.

I am also in Canada and I buy quality parts online from Digikey and Newark, I think they have warehouses here.
I never buy junk from ebay, Aliex or Amazon.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back