Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ozipic'er p16pro40 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I toggleled the pins high/low on/off but voltage never changed, always stays the same.

2 = 5.87V
4 = 5.86V
5 = 0.76V
8 = 5.9V
10 = 0.77V
12 = 0.768V

I have changed a faulty component on the board and now the LEDs switch on/off according to WinPicProg, but it still doesn't detect it. I tried to program it but the program gives me an error after verifying.

Last edited:
The auto-detect works like this:

1) Select the first port address.

2) Set Vdd ON

3) Toggle Data (D0) up and down.

3) Check for the same returned data on the Ack pin.

4) Select second possible address and do the test again.

You can easily do this manually, and check that the Ack line changes with Data out (it's even indicated on the WinPicProg manual toggling screen).

I tried with my windows 98 old pc and it didn't detect it, but with my windows 7 (5 year old pc) detected it but didn't program correctly, with another pc (win xp) it didn't detect it with winpicprog but programmed it with icprog. :D

I don't know I downloaded Icprog NT/2000 driver file, launched icprog and it programmed it without problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back