Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oshonsoft with SPI device and Max7219/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Just drilled my double sided PCB, ready for etching, heater on, last check. Ooops, I've printed it back to front :):):):(:arghh:
C.

Done. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/spi-code-for-bme280.152470/
Yes I remember your initial posting about the pcb sandwich maker!
Sometimes I get really good results and I think I've cracked it, other times it's back to the drawing board.
Hi S,
Thanks for your code. As you say it's mighty complicated, but looks interesting. It'll give me something to 'bang my head against' if it ever stops aching:confused:

Regarding the 'Sandwich method' I had to change the name to 'plate method' because it had been copyrighted previously;) As I refine my method, the results are improving.
Just finished re-doing a reverse printing accident, and switched on the etch tank, to find the heater has 'popped' (Fish tank heater, hacked to a higher voltage. back to the drawing board)
C.

Personally I think the laws on copywrght have become rediculous, ppl can copyright a name just cos noboby else has and all of a sudden you can't eat off of a plate,
it has to be a "device on which to put food and eat from it".
Advert, "45 piece set of devices on which to put food and eat from them", for sale.
Sorry you can't use that I copyrighted "food".
S

Personally I think the laws on copywrght have become rediculous, ppl can copyright a name just cos noboby else has and all of a sudden you can't eat off of a plate,
it has to be a "device on which to put food and eat from it".
Advert, "45 piece set of devices on which to put food and eat from them", for sale.
Sorry you can't use that I copyrighted "food".
S
Hi S,
I was joking when I said the 'sandwich method' was copyrighted, note the smiley face.
What happened was I was using a phrase that had already been used, so to avoid confusion, I changed all references to it in the thread I started.
Sorry to confuse,
C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back