Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oscillator Design in Pspice/ Multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.
switch circuit design

hi guys

I have this problem, where I need to design a transistor switch to switch on and off the sinusoidal waves from the wein bridge oscillator. so the switch should be triggered by a microprocessor, i.e. the microprocessor sends signal to switch on the switch, if no signal is sent to the switch, then the oscillator is turned off.

What im asking here is the switch circuit (not included the microprocessor part), and i take it uses a comparator to compare the voltage from the microprocessor then it switches the oscillator.

find attached the oscillator that should be edited to include the switch, and the dereised output signal waveform (shouldnt be exactly like what i drew, but is just to give an idea).

Hoping to see you help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back