Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OP-amp connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSHABH

Can some one direct me to a drawing that shows how to wire an op-amp. Not the one that is shown in text books. One that shows how to close all circuits from the voltage sources. How do I close the circuit for my batteries.

Thanks for any help. :?

MSHABH said:
.......... One that shows how to close all circuits from the voltage sources. How do I close the circuit for my batteries.

Thanks for any help. :?
Could you explain yourself a little more?

In the op-amp circuit the ground connection is shown, however I know this connects to some other wire to close the loop for the source of voltage. Where do these wires connect to. In other words where the ground is shown on the an op-amp circuit, what is actually connected to this point :?

The ground is connected at your batteries or power supplies midpoint.
The third picture at **broken link removed** might help you.
The whole lecture is at **broken link removed**
I often connect op-amp + supply to 12 V , op-amp - supply to 0V and use a voltage divider set at 50% and blocked with a capacitor as "virtual ground"
At the op's output i measure then -6 to +6 V referred to "virtual ground"
or, equivalently and 100% exchangeable 0 to +12V referred to 0V from
power supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back