Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

one input multiple outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

byronie34

I want to build a circuit for my rc truck that has one signal coming in but multiple going out. What it is going to be used for is shooting off rockets off of my rc truck. I want to use one signal off my reciever (5v) and plug it in to a circuit that will seperate it to different outputs after each signal pulse. Like press once #1 rocket would fire, press again #2 rocket would fire and so on. As you can tell I am new to circuit building but I am an avionics tech so I can read blueprints and schmatics very well. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

One used to be able to get a 4-bit counter and 4 to 16 decoder chip at Radio Shack with pin-out instructions mounted to the package. I think they were available in both TTL and CMOS. Both types run on 5 volts. I don’t have my reference books here in Bulgaria so I can’t give you the part numbers and connections but, you may need to have somebody show you how to build a transistor output driver to provide enough current to set off an igniter. The above does not specify what it takes to start a rocket.

i found some micro relays that will handle the current across the contacts and they draw very little current for the relay coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back