Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

omron MY4-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy004

Can anyone tell me how I can find this relay in eagle I can't seam to find it there it is a 14 pin relay. On page 7 of the link below is what mine looks like.
http://www.components.omron.com/components/web/pdflib.nsf/0/03C7AAB66E6291E585257201007DD693/$file/MY_0609.pdf

Last edited:
They are not generally mounted directly on the PC board but a socket (e.g. PY14-02) is used. The pattern is in the "relay" library as PT571R06.

They are not generally mounted directly on the PC board but a socket (e.g. PY14-02) is used. The pattern is in the "relay" library as PT571R06.

Perfect that looks right on but I will know for sure when I print it. I accually desoldered this relay from a PCB it was on it with no socket.

The tabs on the relay are pretty wide, making it difficult to get a good solder connection with a round hole. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back