Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Omron or Panasonic Relays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

I'm putting a kit together and would like comments on your experience with Panasonic or Omron relays.
They are not PCB compatible but both available in my market.
Panasonic JW1SN-DC5V
Omron G5SB-14-DC5

vague question, what are you trying to do? you need to give us all the details so we can help you newbies out with your homework assignments! ;-)

I like the omron relays ... that name has been around forever, they're always inside old things I take apart, and always still working.

It's for a furnace controller, 5A @ 30VDC is more than enough for an HVAC controller (most are 2A).
I'm thinking the Omron is the better choice, the pins are 0.1" spacing too.
It's part of a flexible relay / I/O PCB
**broken link removed**
Typical I/O showing 2 out of 10 Relays. Can be assembled as In, Out, Pullup, Pulldown, iButton, Analog and Relay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back