Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Old magazine copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_K

Sorry if am not posting in the correct forum as I am new here. I'm trying to find a copy of the 1986 issue of Poptronics magazine and cannot locate it anywhere! Even my old alma mater' (MIT) library only has the 2000-2003 issues. If anyone here can be of assistance in either pointing me in the right direction or selling me/lending me (via upload PDF) a copy of this I would be most appreciative.
I'm also trying to locate some Radio Electronics mags but don't know the exact issue. I'm not trying to be cryptic; my son has a project to do for physics and I had run across some circuits for the old voice stress analyzers of which I recall one being published in Poptronics and another in radio electronics but can't recall the issue date for the RE one.
Sorry for all the babbling!:rolleyes:

Appreciate the help. I was looking for an old circuit (voice stress analyzer) which, on the Internet, is credited to Poptronix winter 1996. I believe that Poptronix magazine was first published in 2000?? This is the reason I have been asking about Popular Electronics (which I did find on ebay, thanks).

If anyone knows of where to find a copy of the article (I have the schematic) I would appreciate it. Thanks.

In looking through my archive, I found exactly what you are looking for. It was published on the March 1996 issue. Looks like an LED driven audio amp---whether you can measure stress?

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    776.8 KB · Views: 407
  • Page 1.pdf
    574 KB · Views: 351
  • Page 2.pdf
    380.7 KB · Views: 334
  • Page 3.pdf
    358.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Page 4.pdf
    501.7 KB · Views: 366
  • Page 5.pdf
    435.7 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Damn Vtech, you're the man! Can't believe you've held onto these for so long! Much obliged!!

BTW 4pyros, don't be so pessimistic; I already have a NE614A which is a drop in replacement :rolleyes:

Thats cool how did you find it?
If you google NE614 and look in the images there is another circuit there too.

Damn Vtech, you're the man! Can't believe you've held onto these for so long! Much obliged!!

BTW 4pyros, don't be so pessimistic; I already have a NE614A which is a drop in replacement :rolleyes:

Glad to be of help :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back