Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Old HC 5502 analog scope ( some display problems )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation:

the little test point is used to compensate your probes. When you use a x10, x100 or anything but x1, rhe signal should be square.

There's usually a small screwdriver adjustment somewhere on the probe or connector that can be adjusted to square up the edges. I won't go into details besides attach to cal point and adjust. The x1/GND/x10 probes usually obscure the screw in the x1 mode.

Thanks. We'd appreciate "likes" or "thanks". There's an Icon rating system of "like, dislike, informative. funny, thanks, agree and disagree" under the "Quote" button of posts.

buenos dias compañeros,
soy nuevo en este foro una pregunta serian tan amables de ayudarme precisamente sobre ese osciloscopio esa misma referencia es que necesito el diagrama si algunos de ustedes me lo puede facilitar se lo agradezco mucho gracias.

atte. milton ortega

correo: daviddanielortega@hotmail.com

Translated to English with translate.google.com
Traducido al inglés con translate.google.com

good morning companions,
I am new to this forum a question would be kind to help me precisely on that oscilloscope that same reference is that I need the diagram if some of you can facilitate it I thank you very much thanks.

Forum questions should be in English.
Las preguntas del foro deben estar en inglés.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back